Web History - Andrew Wooldridge
- Sprint/Disney intranets
- Netscape Instant Messenger - created the XUL based Chat Interface.
- Skins - created the famous ToyFactory Skin for Netscape 7.0
( preview )
( css example)
- My AOL (the background image in the modules is missing because the image is no longer up at AOL)
- was an alternative to the welcome screen and was used by millions of
aol users on a daily basis.
- I've worked on many aspects of this site
- Much of the HTML, CSS, and js - utilizing jQuery, semantic markup, and progressive enhancement
- Note: you may see portions that contain onclick handlers, or inline CSS. That's NOT me, but is inherited code from
another former webdev there.
- All my code embodies the principles of Layered Semantic Markup
- Raptr's AIR Client - contributed to many features, including the entire
"first time experience" - which involves interaction between the AIR client and the website including integrating
Facebook Connect and other ajax services
Recent personal work
- Read? Write? Code? Play? - using HTML5, CSS3, webservices, YQL, and other technologies to create a mini-site
to help you figure out how to spend some of your spare time. sourcecode
- "The Magic Sword" - please view using a recent
webkit build for the best effect. It is a prototype of a game interface using purely CSS3 animations and Canvas
- Canvas Quest a site featured on Ajaxian as an
example of a roguelike game using just js and Canvas. (please view in Firefox due to compatibility issues with webkit)
- Limitless Quest a collection of roguelike game implementations ranging from Adobe Air to laszlo to pure DHTML. Google code.
- RPG MACHINE - GitHub project to explore RPG game mechanics using YUI3 - work in progress.
- Arcadius - an Appcelerator Titanium project which uses such features as localStorage to read in and collect data on remote RSS game feeds.
I began documenting the process I went to build the application via a series of blog posts including this one: Let's start coding!
- Dreamweaver Depot - extensions for Dreamweaver
- over 200 unique extensions for dreamweaver
including 1st implementation of xml-rpc in dreamweaver.
- Konfabulator widgets
- Laszlo applications
- an implementation of Chat using laszlo's lzx language.